At this year’s IZB, the IZB-Livestage served as a platform for Volkswagen and for exhibiting companies. Volkswagen speakers reported on the demands and expectations placed on supplier companies and provided insights into developments such as the Trinity world. Exhibitors used the IZB-Livestage as an opportunity to shine the spotlight on special product highlights or to present their expertise.
The presentations, talks, panel discussions and Q&A sessions are now still available to stream in full in our Media Center. Find out about the latest demands that Volkswagen is placing on its suppliers, for example in the presentation on “Information Security at Volkswagen” by Michael Kramm, Head of Group Information Security, or the talk on the “Future Purchasing Strategy of the Volkswagen Group” by Dr Geng Wu, Head of Purchasing Transformation in the Volkswagen Group. You can also discover plenty of exciting insights into the Volkswagen world and find out about explicit requirements for suppliers based on these developments, for example in the presentation “Digital@Trinity – what do we expect from our suppliers to establish the digital future of production?”. In connection with the key topic of “Volkswagen – our future as a mobility service provider”, the panel discussion on “How will Co-creation work in the future?”, for example, takes an explicit look at what supplier companies are expected and required to do to shape successful cooperation in the years to come.
Here is an overview of all of the recorded presentation formats organised according to their main topics:
- NORTH STAR – The Future Purchasing Strategy of the Volkswagen Group, Dr Geng Wu, Head of Purchasing Transformation Volkswagen Group, Volkswagen
- Trinity – The Time Machine, Dr Gjuki Tettenborn, Head of Business Unit SSP & Trinity, Volkswagen AG
- The Trinity Effect, Dr Sebastian Schmickartz, CPO New Factory Warmenau, Volkswagen AG
- Digital@Trinity – what do we expect from our suppliers to establish the digital future of production?, Dr Andrea Spillner, IT Program Management Trinity / Brand IT Production; Stefan Krawinkel, IT Strategy Production Brand Volkswagen (both Volkswagen AG)
- Process visualization for robots, Ralph Dreßler, President and CEO, Dressler Automation GmbH
- Impact of Digitization – ensuring quality and filling the gap in labour market, Wolfgang Mahanty, Managing Director, OPTIMUM datamanagement solutions GmbH
- Bobbycar – Driving on the edge, Ortwin Schneider, Principal Produkt Marketing Manager, Red Hat GmbH
- In-vehicle digital media experiences: Re-imagining infotainment for the connected car, Tobias Follner, Senior Sales Manager, Cinemo GmbH
Volkswagen: Our Future as a Mobility Service Provider
- VW’s MEB platform: Backbone for a carbon-neutral mobility, Dr Silke Bagschik, Head of Product Line MEB, Volkswagen AG
- How will Co-creation work in the future?
Panel discussion: Dr Silke Bagschik, Head of Product Line MEB, Volkswagen AG; Heiko Hüttel, Senior Director and Tech Lead, Microsoft; Knut Krösche, Head of Digital Business & Mobility Services
Presentations by exhibitors from the cross-industry area
- Digitalisation of water analysis, Dr-Ing. Alexander Rohr, CEO & Founder, Lilian Labs
- StratoStreamer – Areal Broadband Coverage from the Sky, Dr-Ing. Reiner Kickert, CEO, Leichtwerk AG
- Sustainable boating and related market opportunities, Steffen Ehlert, Managing Director, BEST GmbH
- Start up trifft Mittelstand: das Lebensmittel Luft im Lebensraum Auto (in German), Dean Ciric, CEO, Airooom; Bernd Trinkwalter, Head of Innovation Management, Dr Schneider Kunststoffwerke GmbH
- Information Security at Volkswagen, Michael Kramm, Head of Group Information Security, Volkswagen AG
- Designing Automotive Security – Hackers get out of my car, Henning Harbs, Product Development Security Officer, Volkswagen AG
- Cyber Security for automotive: secure, distributed computing in a decentral world, Hans Peter Knaust, Managing Director / CEO, Engineering ITS GmbH
- Open Innovation in the Volkswagen Group, Dr Astrid Wollenberg, Managing Director; David Order, Tech Analyst and Business Development Konnect, both Volkswagen Group Innovation Hub Tel Aviv
- Towards Autonomous Cars: Sensing and Understanding Car Interiors, Lee Rabin, Sr. Sales & Business Development Manager, Jungo Connectivity Ltd.
- Workshops of the future, Ori Dangur, Founder and CEO, Spinframe Technologies
- Making autonomous vehicles accessible and inclusive, Idan Meir, CEO and Co-Founder, Right Hear
- Machine Vision – made easy, Uri Josefson, Sales Director, Inspekto AMV
- Electric Vehicle Focused Cybersecurity DevOps Platform, Roy Fridman, CEO, C2A Security
- AI enabled next generation "Over the air" update technology, Zohar Fox, CEO, Aurora Labs Ltd.
- Motivation and objectives for Circular Economy in the automotive industry
Panel discussion: Dr Marko Gernuks, Volkswagen AG, Volkswagen Group Components and Board Member of OHLF e.V.; Prof. Klaus Dilger, Chair of Welding and Joining, TU Braunschweig, CEO OHLF e.V.; Henry Pietrzak, Subdivision Manager Closed Loop, Volkswagen Group Components; Johannes Goetzelmann, Director of Product & Process Development Exteriors Europe, Magna Exteriors GmbH
- Novel Multi-Functional Clutch Technology for EV Disconnects, John Jennings, Director Innovation & eMobility, Amsted Automotive
- Kurzfristige Zuführung von Fachkräften & Spezialisten (in German), Sascha Göhmann, Head of the Automotive Support Agency, Wolfsburg AG; Sebastian Patta, Managing Director of AutoVision – Der Personaldienstleister GmbH & Co. OHG and jobilities GmbH
- The Autonomobile – Impact on Driver Behaviour and New Business Models, Robert Tietje, full-time engineer for electric vehicle tech design, Volkswagen AG
- Holistic in-cabin monitoring in 3D, Guy Raz, Engineering Director, Gentex Corporation
- Data management for both efficient product development and digital product releases, Michael Baumann, Product Manager at EXOKNOX, Managing Director of EXOKNOX GmbH, Karakun GmbH
- Addressing challenges of Migration of Vehicle Features from Distributed Architecture to Central Architecture, Lokesh Thawani, Customer Solutions Director; Gustavo Oyervides Zerrweck, Business Subject Matter Expert, Autonomous Driving (both KPIT Technologies GmbH)
- Creating a comprehensive ecosystem for computer vision applications – Volkswagen Vision Workbench
Panel discussion: Markus Zarbock, CTO Smart.Production:Lab Volkswagen AG; Daniela Eißfeldt, Team Lead Software Development Center Dresden, Volkswagen AG; Joachim Levy, CEO & Co-Founder, 1702ai; Matthias Behrens, Head of Business Technology Platforms, Volkswagen AG; Neil Coghlan, New Technology Strategy – Scania; Stefan Kraus, Head of Product Development, evopro AG
- Drive vehicle innovation with AI and simulation, Christian Schrader, Ansys Germany GmbH, Technical Director Field Engineering EMEA
All talks and panel discussions can be found on our Event Platform and in the IZB Wolfsburg app under the Media Center tab.