After having to postpone the event for four years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were particularly interested in hearing what our visitors, exhibitors and speakers had to say about this year’s IZB. Our surveys provided us with an abundance of valuable feedback in the form of both praise and criticism.
The results below provide some interesting reasons as to why participating in the International Suppliers Fair is sure to be a worthwhile experience in 2024 too:
A special highlight of the IZB is the fact that it brings together a variety of exhibitors in one location. More than 72% of our exhibitors agreed that this was a good or very good aspect.
Two thirds of the visitors to the IZB 2022 rated the overall impression of the trade fair as good or very good.
According to the feedback received, visiting the IZB is particularly worthwhile in order to:
- intensify connections with existing customers and suppliers (83.6%)
- gain an overview of the market (82.3%)
- identify new trends (77.6%)
New features at the IZB 2022 – the Software Marketplace, IZB-Livestage and Event Platform
- Nearly 88% of the speakers were satisfied with the IZB-Livestage and would give a talk on the stage again at a future event.
- Around 80% of visitors stated that the live experience on the IZB-Livestage was good or very good.
- More than 70% of visitors rated the newly designed Software Marketplace as good or very good.
- Nearly 60% of the visitors surveyed made use of the new Event Platform.
We would like to say a huge thank you to everybody who took the time to visit the IZB and provide us with their thoughts on the event. We are currently analysing the extensive feedback received, which we will factor into our planning of the IZB 2024.