Important Warning Concerning Unofficial Indices of Exhibitors
Over the past few weeks, many of our past exhibitors have received proposals to update the address dates and proposals of entries in the “exhibitor directories” referring to data checks that are available at a cost under certain conditions.
With this warning, we expressly declare that these registrations are not the entry of the official exhibitor list. Wolfsburg AG as the organizer of IZB, has no contractual connections or relationship whatsoever with providers like:
- MULPOR COMPANY S.R.L., Costa Rica
- International Fairs Directory, Costa Rica
- EXPO GUIDE S.C., Mexiko - “Exhibitor Directory for Trade Fairs and Exhibitions”
- MULPOR COMPANY S.A, Uruguay - "Data Report",
- CONSTRUCT DATA, Slowakei - "The Fair Guide,
- 10 Times India, service provider for business events,
- Event Fair, Slowakei - „The Exhibitors Index",
- Amy Pomerantz - email@example.com
- Julie Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to remind our exhibitors that Wolfsburg AG either produces its catalogues / trade fair guides itself or awards exclusive contracts for the production and marketing of such documents.
If you have already signed the order form for Expo Guide or others and therefore concluded a contract with this company, we urgently advise you to immediately contest the validity of your contractual acceptance on the basis of fraudulent misrepresentation.
The information sheet from the AUMA (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry) contains more information and a sample reply that you can use to respond to an invoice such as that from Expo Guide.
If you ever have concerns regarding the supplier of a proposal or offer that you have received, please feel free to contact us.